Thursday, October 17, 2013
Lost a piece of my heart last week.
Last week I had to say good-bye to my darling little red longhaired dachshund, Taylor. She died rather suddenly of an enlarged heart. She would have been 14 yrs old yesterday. Taylor was a special dog. I hate to admit it, because I have other dogs and cats, but she was and has always been my favorite. A cute little thing with the shortest legs, a crooked tail from birth and stubby little paws....... she was my "Happy Dog". When she wanted a treat she would run around in circles, bouncing up and down as she ran in front of me like one of those cars that jump up and down. Sometimes I thought she would screw herself into the floor as she would do this until I relented and gave her a treat. I never could resist those loving little brown eyes and her tender look. And kisses! Oh, she gave the sweetest, longest, softest kisses...... and loved it when I'd kiss her over and over on her cheek. Taylor was my heart. It is broken. I miss her greatly. Go with god my little angel. Your former playmates are waiting for you to run with them again in Heaven. I will love you forever..............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment